Honeymoon

meeks

Honeymoon

Postby meeks » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi.
Where in the Maldives is best for a Honeymoon? I have been tasked with the important wedding job of booking the honeymoon – I have decided on The Maldives. I have been to the travel agent and they are trying to sell me quite an expensive package and I want to see what peoples views are?

georgieboy

Re: Honeymoon

Postby georgieboy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

You couldn’t of picked a more beautiful place to go on honeymoon, the Maldives is one of me and my husbands favourite destinations. There is so many nice islands to pick from. I recommend staying on Makunudu and flitting between the other islands. The entire trip – once there will cost you next to nothing – but it is well worth breaking the bank for all the extra luxury.

alanharper

Postby alanharper » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Personally when I went there, I stayed in Sheraton Full Moon resort and it was perfect, we didn’t bother changing islands as we couldn’t be bother with all the packing, un packing and sorting out the transfers. Its too much of a luxurious place to worry about what you are doing next.

pdaddy

Postby pdaddy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

We booked through Virgin Atalantic, they were honest and although not the cheapest it felt like everything was perfectly arranged. Once we had paid off the holiday – they even threw in a cheeky first class upgrade complimentary as it was our 10 year anniversary.

Return to “Maldives”