Short flights from UK to Europe

We are constantly asked all sorts of questions about flight durations and experiences, so we thought that it was about time we had a place for people to ask questions and share answers. You can ask anything here, from “how long does it take to fly from London to Paris?” to querying how a plane wing’s aerodynamics can keep it in the air. There are no stupid questions and there is someone here that will be able to help you. We hope that by providing a space for all flight related questions we might create a single large community for those simply worried about flights, interested in aeroplanes or planning their next exploration with other members.
johnpaul

Short flights from UK to Europe

Postby johnpaul » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Im looking for a nice week away with the wife but it cant be to long a flight. Any suggestions?

flightdurations
Site Admin

Re: Short flights from UK to Europe

Postby flightdurations » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:37 am

My wife and I love to visit Menorca for a relaxing get away. There are many great resorts catering for every type of holiday so you wont be disappointed. The weather is generally very good and the island is relatively cheap to eat and drink out and the beaches are some of the best we've found in Europe.

theyamsarecoming
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby theyamsarecoming » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi.
What kind of week are you looking for? Beach, city, site seeing? Give us a bit more info and I'm sure you'll see more recommendations :)
The Yams are Coming!!!

johnpaul

Postby johnpaul » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 am

Hi. Sorry I didnt explain very well so let me give you more of an idea. We are looking for a relaxing getaway where we can put our feet up and get some good rest. Sunshine and water (beaches/pools) is a must and of course some food and drink. Ive been looking at Ibiza, not in the clubby younger area but in some of the smaller towns. I will be looking at Menora as well as that seems very similar. Some one also mentioned to me about Croatia but I dont know anything about it and havent had a chance to look. I also hear its a much further flight.
JP

johnpaul

Postby johnpaul » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 am

Oh just thought id mention Portugal is another place we've been recommended a lot. If you know anything about it would you recommend for what we are looking to for?

Return to “Flight Durations Commonly Asked Questions”