some help needed please

Find out if you are entitled to compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight. If you're flying with an EU based airline, or from a EU airport, you are protected by the Denied Boarding Regulation, which states that the airline should offer you assistance if your flight delay is expected to go beyond a certain time frame.
sarah.g

some help needed please

Postby sarah.g » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 am

Hi.
I have recently joined up on this forum as I need some help with making a claim against a flight delay that happened to me about 2 months ago. I just dont know where to start and who or what I need to contact to get the ball rolling. I think I have all the information that I will need its just getting that initial contact with some one that would be able to help me. Please any help would really be handy.

flightdurations
Site Admin

Re: some help needed please

Postby flightdurations » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:21 am

Hi Sarah, welcome and thanks for joining us :)

I have sent you a PM with the details you will need to get you going. If there is anything else you need then PM me back or if you have an further questions.

I'm currently working on a sticky for this forum with all the details Ive sent you, so hopefully that will be up tomorrow.

Return to “Flight Delay Compensation”