Start Here - Flight Compensation Guide

Find out if you are entitled to compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight. If you're flying with an EU based airline, or from a EU airport, you are protected by the Denied Boarding Regulation, which states that the airline should offer you assistance if your flight delay is expected to go beyond a certain time frame.
flightdurations
Site Admin

Start Here - Flight Compensation Guide

Postby flightdurations » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:53 am

theyamsarecoming
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: Start Here - Flight Compensation Guide

Postby theyamsarecoming » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:39 am

Great post and points out the basics that are needed to get a claim underway. A family member of mine actually dealt with FairPlane not long ago and they managed to claim compensation for a delay flight from last year. Family member was exceedingly thankful as they didnt thing it was actually possible at the time.
Hopefully we can get many more people the compensation they deserve. :D
The Yams are Coming!!!

clarkebarry786

Re: Start Here - Flight Compensation Guide

Postby clarkebarry786 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 am

Hi,
I am a new member of the forum and had an issue with my recent travel. I hope I am posting this in the right topic.
So I recently had a flight from LHR to LIS which was delayed for more than an hour at LHR due to some mechanical issues, resulting me to reach LIS with a delay of 3hrs and 20mins. I read online about claiming compensation for flight delays online as well as claiming compensation on our own. I was however unaware of the of the fees that claiming companies take. Anyone here who could help me with the fees that such claiming companies take? Are they legit?

Return to “Flight Delay Compensation”