Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
Baltimore to Dallas jet lag stats
- Baltimore timezone is America / New York
- Dallas timezone is America / Matamoros
- Flight will take approximately 3 hours 1 minutes
- Dallas time is 1 hours behind Baltimore
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 1
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left Baltimore at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 3 hours 1 minutes so you
would arrive in Dallas at 12:2pm Baltimore time which is in fact 11:2am Dallas time.
Your body will be telling you that its 12:2pm but actually its now 11:2am