Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- timezone is UTC
- Flight will take approximately 6 hours 58 minutes
- time is 1 hours behind London
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 1
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 6 hours 58 minutes so you
would arrive in at 3:59pm London time which is in fact 2:59pm time.
Your body will be telling you that its 3:59pm but actually its now 2:59pm