Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to Altay jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- Altay timezone is Asia / Urumqi
- Flight will take approximately 7 hours 42 minutes
- Altay time is 19 hours behind London
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 5
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 7 hours 42 minutes so you
would arrive in Altay at 4:43pm London time which is in fact 9:43pm Altay time.
Your body will be telling you that its 4:43pm but actually its now 9:43pm