Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to Grenoble jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- Grenoble timezone is Europe / Monaco
- Flight will take approximately 1 hours 34 minutes
- Grenoble time is 1 hours ahead of London
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 1
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 1 hours 34 minutes so you
would arrive in Grenoble at 10:34am London time which is in fact 11:34am Grenoble time.
Your body will be telling you that its 10:34am but actually its now 11:34am