Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to Las Vegas jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- Las Vegas timezone is America / Los Angeles
- Flight will take approximately 10 hours 14 minutes
- Las Vegas time is 8 hours behind London
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 8
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 10 hours 14 minutes so you
would arrive in Las Vegas at 7:14pm London time which is in fact 11:14am Las Vegas time.
Your body will be telling you that its 7:14pm but actually its now 11:14am