Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to New York jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- New York timezone is America / New York
- Flight will take approximately 6 hours 47 minutes
- New York time is 5 hours behind London
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 5
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 6 hours 47 minutes so you
would arrive in New York at 3:47pm London time which is in fact 10:47am New York time.
Your body will be telling you that its 3:47pm but actually its now 10:47am