Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
London to Paris jet lag stats
- London timezone is Europe / London
- Paris timezone is Europe / Paris
- Flight will take approximately 53 minutes
- Paris time is 1 hours ahead of London
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 1
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left London at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 53 minutes so you
would arrive in Paris at 9:53am London time which is in fact 10:53am Paris time.
Your body will be telling you that its 9:53am but actually its now 10:53am