Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
New York to Altay jet lag stats
- New York timezone is America / New York
- Altay timezone is Asia / Urumqi
- Flight will take approximately 12 hours 44 minutes
- Altay time is 14 hours behind New York
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 10
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left New York at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 12 hours 44 minutes so you
would arrive in Altay at 9:45pm New York time which is in fact 7:45am Altay time.
Your body will be telling you that its 9:45pm but actually its now 7:45am