Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
New York to Changde jet lag stats
- New York timezone is America / New York
- Changde timezone is Asia / Macau
- Flight will take approximately 14 hours 54 minutes
- Changde time is 12 hours behind New York
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 12
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left New York at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 14 hours 54 minutes so you
would arrive in Changde at 11:55pm New York time which is in fact 11:55am Changde time.
Your body will be telling you that its 11:55pm but actually its now 11:55am