Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
New York to Lvliang jet lag stats
- New York timezone is America / New York
- Lvliang timezone is Asia / Shanghai
- Flight will take approximately 13 hours 47 minutes
- Lvliang time is 12 hours behind New York
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 12
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left New York at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 13 hours 47 minutes so you
would arrive in Lvliang at 10:48pm New York time which is in fact 10:48am Lvliang time.
Your body will be telling you that its 10:48pm but actually its now 10:48am