Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
New York to jet lag stats
- New York timezone is America / New York
- timezone is UTC
- Flight will take approximately 10 hours 33 minutes
- time is 4 hours ahead of New York
- The flight is travelling East
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 4
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left New York at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 10 hours 33 minutes so you
would arrive in at 7:34pm New York time which is in fact 11:34pm time.
Your body will be telling you that its 7:34pm but actually its now 11:34pm