Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
Paris to Atlanta jet lag stats
- Paris timezone is Europe / Paris
- Atlanta timezone is America / Kentucky / Monticello
- Flight will take approximately 8 hours 34 minutes
- Atlanta time is 6 hours behind Paris
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 6
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left Paris at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 8 hours 34 minutes so you
would arrive in Atlanta at 5:35pm Paris time which is in fact 11:35am Atlanta time.
Your body will be telling you that its 5:35pm but actually its now 11:35am