Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
Paris to Los Angeles jet lag stats
- Paris timezone is Europe / Paris
- Los Angeles timezone is America / Los Angeles
- Flight will take approximately 11 hours 4 minutes
- Los Angeles time is 15 hours ahead of Paris
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 15
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left Paris at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 11 hours 4 minutes so you
would arrive in Los Angeles at 8:4pm Paris time which is in fact 11:4am Los Angeles time.
Your body will be telling you that its 8:4pm but actually its now 11:4am