Many frequent flyers stand by the fact that if you keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest the effects of jet lag should go within a few days. However, there are some other ways to stop Jet Lags effects and there are remedies to stop you getting it all together.
Paris to Salt Lake City jet lag stats
- Paris timezone is Europe / Paris
- Salt Lake City timezone is America / Boise
- Flight will take approximately 9 hours 56 minutes
- Salt Lake City time is 8 hours behind Paris
- The flight is travelling West
- Effective time zones crossed during flight 8
How will the flight and jet lag affect me?
Lets assume you left Paris at 9:00am. The flight takes approximately 9 hours 56 minutes so you
would arrive in Salt Lake City at 6:56pm Paris time which is in fact 10:56am Salt Lake City time.
Your body will be telling you that its 6:56pm but actually its now 10:56am